Rant - Tax Payers hit again!

No-one should be forced to pay for the switch over. Some bloke was on the news just now saying that it's all about giving choice to people - what about those who don't want digital?

Who on earth wouldn't want digital? Do they still watch black & white TV and listen to AM radio?

Who on earth wouldn't want digital? Do they still watch black & white TV and listen to AM radio?

if you look into power consumption DABs eat batteries for fun,as thet have a computer processor.AM radios pick up foreign stations.I listen to Radio Barcelona for soccer commentaries and Rekjavic for cod prices.

if you look into power consumption DABs eat batteries for fun,as thet have a computer processor.AM radios pick up foreign stations.I listen to Radio Barcelona for soccer commentaries and Rekjavic for cod prices.

With all respect, this thread is about Digital TV, not DAB Radio. FM will still be available for some time to come.

sorry but you can't start a thread bemoaning the use of tax payers money then go talking down to someone as you have a nice expensive ipad and they probably don't.

Why shouldn't I spend MY money on things for MYSELF?

And why are you sorry anyway?

Archived