Hair dye for long hair

I usually dye my hair with scwarzcoft (sp?) live but find that 1 box isn't quite enough for my just past shoulder length hair however it doesn't really seem worth opening a second box to take just the smallest amount out of it.

Does anyone know of any home hair dyes that seem to have a bit more in the box?

I usually dye my hair with scwarzcoft (sp?) live but find that 1 box isn't quite enough for my just past shoulder length hair however it doesn't really seem worth opening a second box to take just the smallest amount out of it.

Does anyone know of any home hair dyes that seem to have a bit more in the box?

Nope, no matter what brand, I always used to use two packs, mix them both in one bowl, do my roots with two thirds of it for 10 mins, then put on what remained and slather it all together for the whole head for 5 mins. Finally got totally fed up of doing my roots every four weeks and had the colour stripped out (by Kizzy, wouldn't want to risk doing that myself, although I have seen home packs to do it yourself) - I'm now a dizzy blonde!

Archived