Hidden inflation - The Tory stealth tax on the poor

It's idiotic statements like the OP that has encouraged me not to post on this forum for some time.

Perhaps I should try that. I usually get a temp ban for being rude to total cretins.

I suppose it's about the same really. :hihi:

Perhaps I should try that. I usually get a temp ban for being rude to total cretins.

I suppose it's about the same really. :hihi:

You suckled on the teat of Britain throughout the good times and bailed out in the bad.

You need to get down of your high horse. You'll no doubt come back here in a few years time come your old age and suckle a bit more.

You suckled on the teat of Britain throughout the good times and bailed out in the bad.

You need to get down of your high horse. You'll no doubt come back here in a few years time come your old age and suckle a bit more.

Actually no.

I was educated in the UK but my father paid a large chunk of cash so that seems fair.

I had three brief periods as a dole layabout. The longest was a month when I left school and the other two were three days each.

I also paid tax and NI so the minor free medical care I used was paid for many times over. I paid council tax so that takes care of libraries and bin collections.

I did bale out. I got married and had the choice of places to live but we decided out here was a good idea.

It was either struggle to keep a business running with the fallout of a daft Labour government of come out here and get paid silly money for easy work.

I'm sorry you're too stupid to take the same chances but jealousy won't help you.

Still waiting for you to answer that question you are hoping will go away Mecky.

Which Govt had 25% inflation then? Which Govt devalued the pound.

Well?

Which question, that is 3?

That about sums up the stupidity displayed in the OP.

It's all the Tories' fault we can't have a loaf of bread with our beer.

Some years ago the Yanks were doing forced sterilisations on the thick so they couldn't breed. I wonder if it wasn't such a bad idea after all..

That should be mandatory worldwide.

Archived