The forum attitude towards others

The forum is made up of a lot of personalities, some are more than capable of standing up for themselves, whereas others are not so able to defend themselves against scathing critique. I realise that sometimes this is brought on by their own actions but I feel that people are too used to the anonymity that an online persona affords and wouldn't dream of speaking to another human being in such a manner.

In short, be excellent to one another. It makes the whole place better for all of us.

The forum is made up of a lot of personalities, some are more than capable of standing up for themselves, whereas others are not so able to defend themselves against scathing critique. I realise that sometimes this is brought on by their own actions but I feel that people are too used to the anonymity that an online persona affords and wouldn't dream of speaking to another human being in such a manner.

In short, be excellent to one another. It makes the whole place better for all of us.

Who upset you tonight?

I like to be me. I'm not changing for anyone.

When you get a site like this where there isn't a common interest, but a broad range of different personalities, there will always be clashes. It's inevitable.

I do think more people should man up a bit though, even the women.

I like to be me. I'm not changing for anyone.

When you get a site like this where there isn't a common interest, but a broad range of different personalities, there will always be clashes. It's inevitable.

I do think more people should man up a bit though, even the women.

Even the women ??? The women stick up for themselves more than the men !

But would it be a true forum ????:)

Even the women ??? The women stick up for themselves more than the men !

Aye, they probably do. I was just on about my use of the word 'man'.

In fact thinking about it now, you are definitely right. I very rarely see any of the women throw their toys out of the pram.

This IS a forum, though. It wouldn't be fun if we behaved as we do in real life :P

Archived