The forum attitude towards others

Fletcher? :D

I think I know where your coming from but I do think that a bit of leeway should be given to our more delicate folk.

Yeah! I think he banged his head on Marc Bolans mini or something. My google bing bust again, so can't double check the tree.

I aways go easy on the 'delicate' members. Just 'help and advice' all the way for me. Some posters are rotten though.

Yeah! I think he banged his head on Marc Bolans mini or something. My google bing bust again, so can't double check the tree.

I aways go easy on the 'delicate' members. Just 'help and advice' all the way for me. Some posters are rotten though.

Am I one of the delicate ones ?:)

The forum is made up of a lot of personalities, some are more than capable of standing up for themselves, whereas others are not so able to defend themselves against scathing critique. I realise that sometimes this is brought on by their own actions but I feel that people are too used to the anonymity that an online persona affords and wouldn't dream of speaking to another human being in such a manner.

In short, be excellent to one another. It makes the whole place better for all of us.

Totally agree a bit of understanding & respect doesn’t hurt, you tend to find those that are either losing an argument or blinded from the fact that others can have an opposing opinion tend to become the most aggressive though. In these cases take a deep breath & come back with respectful reply, becoming aggressive detracts from the discussion & results in the topic either developing into chaos and as such being closed or removed, benefitting no one.

Archived