Taxman to snoop into ebay accounts

This sort of reply makes me laugh, benefit cheats earning a few quid on ebay probably just to survive are a no no yet you vote for people who fiddle that much on a regular basis for no other reason than to swell their considerable bank balance..get off your high horse

They could always go and get a job??

As for the MP's who swindled expenses, at least they went to the effort of gatting a job, I imagine becoming an MP isn't the easiest thing to do.

100% behind you there. I just can't understand why people on SF are so down on people on benefits but seem to forget that 1. MP's screwed the country by fiddling hundreds of thousands of pounds off the taxpayer, Then got sent to prison for a grand total of 13 weeks. 2. Banks were bailed out with our money yet still continue to charge US for going overdrawn, having a bank account etc etc!!

It ****** me off week in week out that my tax goes to fund some doleite's cider for the week, when i'm on lunch or a day off the amount of clearly unemployed people I see ****** up is unbelievable!!

A message ..yes stop moaning and let the little man carry on.

Oh PLEASE. Your ignorance is overwhelming and the damage this does to legitimate businesses is... well, I'm wasting my breath - it's obvious you clearly won't care.

If you are one of the 'little men' I sincerely hope the Tax Man finds you and that you pay what everyone else is having to pay.

Oh PLEASE. Your ignorance is overwhelming and the damage this does to legitimate businesses is... well, I'm wasting my breath - it's obvious you clearly won't care.

If you are one of the 'little men' I sincerely hope the Tax Man finds you and that you pay what everyone else is having to pay.

So your legitimate..send me your ebay name and I will see for myself your mark up;)

If you sell good gear and are reliable and fair the little man will not trouble your business one bit.theres room for everybody ..including the outright greedy

So your legitimate..send me your ebay name and I will see for myself your mark up;)

If you sell good gear and are reliable and fair the little man will not trouble your business one bit.theres room for everybody ..including the outright greedy

No there isn't. Everyone should pay TAX, and especially in places where they think they can legitimately get away with it!

And I don't sell on Ebay. Horrible place.

Archived