Taxman to snoop into ebay accounts

I'm not sure if you've noticed but "man" managed to become the dominant species by acting as a community, what's best for the community is what's best for "man".

As you're a nationalist I'm astonished that you don't recognise this!

Im an ist now and pray tell me where you get that idea from ?

Where do you get that crap from mans a predator and everything that goes with that is mans natural reactions,slyness,craftiness etc whereas greed is his true nature hence the number of Russian Billionaires that have surfaced since the end of communism.
Take it you may have some sympathy with a fellow living around 2000 years ago then ,who tried to readdress the situation?

Where do you get that crap from mans a predator and everything that goes with that is mans natural reactions,slyness,craftiness etc whereas greed is his true nature hence the number of Russian Billionaires that have surfaced since the end of communism.

Just because you're an amoral person who'd fiddle anything they could get away with (I'm assuming based on your analysis of human nature) doesn't mean that everyone else is the same. We've never been very good predators in evolutionary terms, we're not fast, strong, don't have sharp claws... But we are social and we work together for the good of the group. We're also rational and capable of empathy, which leads many of us to do the right thing even when we could get away with not doing it.

Seems the government are to probe into online earnings from websites and e sellers,including ebay,to see if your pocketing a few quid more than you mite be declaring, using new methods.

Those who re sell home goods wont be affected,and register minimal accounts,but those earning a decent online living,but failing to declare will be penalised

This is a NEW and MORE sophisticated effort to weed out tax avoidance,using improved surveillance software to track down people trading on marketplace websites,as reported on the bbc 13 of june.

That's good news to me, I hate parasitism in any form. This nation loses billions each year in 'creative accountancy'.

Archived