Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

callippo - bad form old man, mentioning these facts to the Arab-supporting SFers, they won't thank you for it. I do, but they won't. I guess they'll somehow try to brand you a racist for posting these facts.

Too true, everytime Israel and Arabs are mentioned the resident Israeliphobes/westernerphobes crawl out of their holes.

Mind you they would as they've all got their heads up their backsides.:o

Everytime there is an anti muslim thread you always crawl out from your hole unless you are serving a ban. :roll:

Well if you plonkers did more research you'd come accross as creditable.

But you Israeliphobes and westernphobes lose out by supporting terrorists who attack Israel along with despot Arab/Muslim regimes like Syria who've slaughtered over 1100 arabs in the last two weeks.

Oh and let's not foreget Gaddaffi another hero of you dustbin Israeliphobes and westernphobes who if they catch him will go on trial in the Hague.

Yes you pick some fine role models.

Same people who always gang up and bully anyone who disagrees with their ideas on Arab/Israeli thoughts - sad and pathetic is the way of the some Sheffield forummers who always get away with their sadistic bullying.

Maybe boring but it rankles Israeliphobic racists like you and the other phobics. Oh and I'm a musician not a drummer.

:huh:Your logic speaks volumes. How are you to convince anyone on the subject of Israel when you don't even understand the meaning of musician, allegedly something you profess to be. Maybe you just see drummers/percussionists as the camel jockey of musicians.

Bet your musical friends just lurrrrve you.

Same people who always gang up and bully anyone who disagrees with their ideas on Arab/Israeli thoughts - sad and pathetic is the way of the some Sheffield forummers who always get away with their sadistic bullying.

Leave it out, Bassman62 knows what he's doing. He baits his hook and drops a line into likely looking spots of the SF river that might produce a bite or two. I asked him a serious question in post 69 but he's not bothered to reply.

Leave it out, Bassman62 knows what he's doing. He baits his hook and drops a line into likely looking spots of the SF river that might produce a bite or two. I asked him a serious question in post 69 but he's not bothered to reply.

Give-over, that takes a certain amount of cunning and intelligence. As for a reply, why not just ask me? I could type it word for word almost for him. :hihi:

Give-over, that takes a certain amount of cunning and intelligence.

I'm not saying he's Izaak Walton ron.:D

As for a reply, why not just ask me? I could type it word for word almost for him.

So could I ron but I was hoping for a faint glint of humanity from the man.

Maybe it's time that we sent in the Delta force to arrest Assad and haul him in front of the Internationa War Crimes tribunal in the Hague. Same for Khaddafy.

No problem getting past the Syrian or Libyan forces. They're a joke !!!

how about some of Saddam's?

like the al-Anfal Campaign, 1986-89 - this one was so massive nobody has any idea of the final toll but it was at least 200,000 killed and might have been as many as a million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Anfal_Campaign#Genocide

It was amusing to see who was behind attempts to blame the Halabja gas attacks on Iran at the time.

Archived