Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

They don’t just use them as shields.

Islamic Jihad has involved other Palestinians in the activities, running summer camps where children were taught how to hold a Qassam rocket launcher.

and more importantly how to use the thing!

Getting young children into war is nothing short of abuse. Politicians usually start wars so lets pack off the coalition lot, labour and the rest to both Iraq and Afganistan and bring our boys home...problem solved!

The Saudi Royal Family give at least 100 million pounds to terrorist organisations under the cover of 'charities' each year, Hamas and the PLO benefit enormously. I read this on the forum last year and did a little of my own research on it. Its quite frightening really though I'm not too sure what will happen when the oil runs out!

Iran used to a democracy now its full of nutjobs who want to nuke everyone who don't share their beliefs, starting with Israel, then who's next??? BEFORE some bright spark decides to wake up before its too late. its all over the news, in the papers, everywhere.....so is the next world war going to be in the middle east.... quite possibly... watch this space

The Saudi Royal Family give at least 100 million pounds to terrorist organisations under the cover of 'charities' each year, Hamas and the PLO benefit enormously.

Yet weirdly British Airways and Saudi Bin Laden Group are strategic partners in this "High Growth Market".

Although as the Saudis point out

Saudi portfolio and property investment … would dwarf [their] trade figures.

which with the UK are:

Exports to Saudi - £3bn

Imports from Saudi - Slightly under one billion quid.

Of course, that's not counting the Al Yamamah deal either.

Remind me, why are we even trading at all with Saudi Arabia? Shouldn't we be talking about sanctions against a country that openly supports and spawns terrorists and terrorism against "the west"?

The Saudi's are also good friends with Pakistan. :suspect:

So what point are you trying but failing to make?

I'll re phrase it than, the Saudi's are the USA's lapdogs, Pakistan are friends of the USA you are correct.

Are you familiar with the term "proxy war"?

Link here= http://www.infowars.com/obama-using-free-syrian-army-in-proxy-war-to-justify-future-attack/

I'll re phrase it than, the Saudi's are the USA's lapdogs, Pakistan are friends of the USA you are correct.

Are you familiar with the term "proxy war"?

Link here= http://www.infowars.com/obama-using-free-syrian-army-in-proxy-war-to-justify-future-attack/

Well I will have to kinda rephrase that

The Pakistani government are " friends " with America but the Pakistani civilians aren't as their being hunted down by mosquitos as they call them day and night.

The American government don't actually trust the Pakistani government but what they don't realise is that the Pakistani government don't trust them and are just using them to share intelligence

Well I will have to kinda rephrase that

The Pakistani government are " friends " with America but the Pakistani civilians aren't as their being hunted down by mosquitos as they call them day and night.

The American government don't actually trust the Pakistani government but what they don't realise is that the Pakistani government don't trust them and are just using them to share intelligence

Were on about Saudi supplied weapons to the rebels in Syria obviously with the blessing of the USA.

Archived