Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

If this is correct then america set 9/11 up and again used muslims to do their dirty work just so they could go into afghanistan, was it the lithium

In 2001 the demand for computers and laptops and mobiles/cell phones were in big demand

Is this the reason why they invaded? Afghanistan is full of lithium

If you look on wikipedia it says the founder of al qaeda is Osama bin Laden, but what it doesn't mention is that he went into partnership with the American government

that's because it's not true, and Osama Bin Laden never did go 'into partnership' with the American government. Just because idiots like you carry on repeating the fallacy, will never make it true.

it was clear from the start that Israel and the west wanted to see Syria to descend into chaos, but with the parameters of a troublesome civil war not forming quickly. Objective has been achieved.

Er, no. When it comes to who runs Syria, the better maxim for a neighbouring country constantly menaced by it is surely "Better the devil you know..."

Drone, the next time you change your name (Will that be before or after you change your underwear?) have you considered 'waddaplonker?'

You make lots of posts yet you say nothing.

Why?

What evidence do you want me to show you rupert

What I say is not supposed to be true so what can I show apart from my words

Archived