Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

This thread just seems to be people justifying murder because someone else did it a long time ago.

Especialy ronthenekred&upinwath who'll no doubt be asking for retrials for those who were tried under Mathew Hopkins (Whichfinder General).

You were asked a question. Why start a thread unless you're prepared to reply?

Are you surprised the Israelis are not killing? The title of your thread suggests you are. Don't forget, you started this thread.

I'm not surprised, the Arabs are doing what they always do, killing each other by the hundred at the moment, although in the last 30 years it's run into millions along with ethnic cleansing (Kurds, Marsh Arabs), with poisonous gas attacks, and it is still happening but we don't see threads started about it only those started by the Anti Israel gang.

I'm not surprised, the Arabs are doing what they always do, killing each other by the hundred at the moment, although in the last 30 years it's run into millions along with ethnic cleansing (Kurds, Marsh Arabs), with poisonous gas attacks, and it is still happening but we don't see threads started about it only those started by the Anti Israel gang.

The Arabs have a long way to go if they're going to get into the same league as the Europeans when it comes to killing people, we've got a track record that will never be beaten.

The Arabs have a long way to go if they're going to get into the same league as the Europeans when it comes to killing people, we've got a track record that will never be beaten.

Does that excuse Muslims killing each other and non-Muslims in this day and age?

I thought the modern world had long since moved beyond religious claptrap and tribal rivalries

So you're so pro Israeli that you started another thread to make a point that you repeatedly make in the anti-Israeli threads you so frequent? Why not start a thread with a poll asking who hates Arabs, who hates Israeli's? Just think of the satisfaction you'll get when the poll is in favour of Israeli's.

When you sarcastically suggested we go as far back as Matthew Hopkins, was this an attempt at comedy? Hopkins is not a part of our time and has no relevance. Israeli terrorists murdering British soldiers in our time, this should have vivid memories for you even to this day. Did you have the same hate for the Jew/Israeli then when your fellow comrades were being murdered, as you do the Arab/Muslim now?

How old did you say you were?

Does that excuse Muslims killing each other and non-Muslims in this day and age?

I thought the modern world had long since moved beyond religious claptrap and tribal rivalries

Absolutely not, it also doesn't excuse Christians accusing Muslims for the actions of fanatical Muslims. Most Muslims are like you and I, work, mortgage, kids, holidays, debt, credit. Thing with bassman is he just lumps the lot together.

My nose is old enough to sniff a rampant racist at 100 paces.:hihi:

God save the Queen/God bless America. Christians are deep up to their "Religious claptrap" necks too.

Absolutely not, it also doesn't excuse Christians accusing Muslims for the actions of fanatical Muslims. Most Muslims are like you and I, work, mortgage, kids, holidays, debt, credit. Thing with bassman is he just lumps the lot together.

My nose is old enough to sniff a rampant racist at 100 paces.:hihi:

God save the Queen/God bless America. Christians are deep up to their "Religious claptrap" necks too.[/quote]

I wont argue with that. However Christians dont have the somewhat disturbing habit of blowing up other Christians or those of other faiths and some Christian sects believe that suicide condemns them to damnation. No seven virgins and a place at Mohammed's table for them. Instead some of them form religious communities that live in mountains and remote rural areas and indulge in such harmless pastimes as prediciting dates for the end of the world for the entertainment of the likes of Sheffield Forum members :D

Archived