Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

I wont argue with that. However Christians dont have the somewhat disturbing habit of blowing up other Christians or those of other faiths and some Christian sects believe that suicide condemns them to damnation. No seven virgins and a place at Mohammed's table for them. Instead some of them form religious communities that live in mountains and remote rural areas and indulge in such harmless pastimes as prediciting dates for the end of the world for the entertainment of the likes of Sheffield Forum members :D

Suicide bomber or a precision laser guided missile have the same effect, they kill and cause misery, and when you die I don't think it's neither here nor there the weapon or motive used.

Absolutely not, it also doesn't excuse Christians accusing Muslims for the actions of fanatical Muslims. Most Muslims are like you and I, work, mortgage, kids, holidays, debt, credit. Thing with bassman is he just lumps the lot together.

My nose is old enough to sniff a rampant racist at 100 paces.:hihi:

God save the Queen/God bless America. Christians are deep up to their "Religious claptrap" necks too.

love the 'holidays' bit in there lol - don't forget the bingo and them arguing about their cig and booze allowance at customs :hihi:

Suicide bomber or a precision laser guided missile have the same effect, they kill and cause misery, and when you die I don't think it's neither here nor there the weapon or motive used.

Suicide bombers kill innocents. Drones are aimed at terrorist leaders who brainwash others to go kill innocents.

Sometimes a few innocenst are killed by drones also usually as a result of terrorists using women and children as human shields

Suicide bombers kill innocents. Drones are aimed at terrorist leaders who brainwash others to go kill innocents.

Sometimes a few innocenst are killed by drones also usually as a result of terrorists using women and children as human shields

As I said, dead is dead. All the excuses from both sides don't bring them back, don't mend hearts and certainly do nothing to rectify. I'll leave the excuses to the excusers from both sides.

As I said, dead is dead. All the excuses from both sides don't bring them back, don't mend hearts and certainly do nothing to rectify. I'll leave the excuses to the excusers from both sides.

We're fighting a war here. There are evil people who are determined to wage a war against the west using acts of terrorism as a means to fight it.

The papers captured from the compound of Bin Laden detail plans to sabotage American railways specifically pointing to trains transporting highly toxic chemicals which if released could either seriously injure or kill hundreds of people if the sabotage was carried out near a populated area. There is no reason to disbelieve this. Bin Laden was dead serious about his plans to bring death and destruction to America and probably Europe as well.

This is not a conventional war or a war like any other fought before and until the masteminds behind terrorsim are eliminated the killing will go on.

Accept it and understand it

Sorry, you lost me.

when i think of holidays the last people i think of having them are muslims, not being funny its just that on hols in england i've never seen any muslim girls/women on the donkeys or playing bingo, like when abroad i've never seen em lining 'shots' up or having a blast on the old karaoke, or taking advantage on the 2 for one drinks offers, it is a funny thought just picturing it though :hihi::hihi:

This is not a conventional war or a war like any other fought before and until the masteminds behind terrorsim are eliminated the killing will go on.

Accept it and understand it

I don't think for one minute you believe this, bassman maybe. You can kill as many as you want in the naive hope that another thousand wont raise its ugly head. Every time collateral damage is done you breed hate, if you were honest you would agree with this if you could bring it down to yourself up close and personal.

Solution. Bring your men home. Drill Alaska. Stop ploughing Billions into Israel (after all it's just a frikin sand pit like the rest of the area). and let them all get on with it. It's not a savoury solution, it may not be even politically correct, but at the moment what is? Their winning for Christ sake, we're spending Trillions and poor bassy is ******** himself with fear. :hihi:

The Arabs have a long way to go if they're going to get into the same league as the Europeans when it comes to killing people, we've got a track record that will never be beaten.

Are we going back in time, if so what about the Romans and the Spanish Inquisition.

So you now claim that the Arabs have only recently started fighting and killing implying that untill they've matched some imaginery figure it's ok to to kill each other, carry out world terrorism under the instructions of their political and religious leaders.

It seems to have passed the Israeliphobes by what is going on in Syria.

Archived