Syrians not Israelis slaughtering Arabs/Syrians

Give him a break, he's asking Jeeves.

LOL...

he is preparing his next post asking his best friends Jeeves and google and trying to build a constructive post such as donkey and camel riders ,coward arabs ,and dustbins and oh a new terminology he is using must have acquired it recently..Israeliphobes and westernphobes.. what a a complete muppet you Bassman62..

Everytime I log on here I laugh at you and your posts and you just amuse me .. drums boy :loopy:

Fascinating. Any danger of you answering a question?

He neither dare or can answer without making himself look like an idiot.

The basis of all daft racist crap involves looking at a few facts and ignoring everything that doesn't fit what you need it to say.

That's why Arabs killing each other is a crime but Englishmen killing each other is ancient history and an English, BNP mass murderer is probably a hero.

My old boss was the Director of Music to the Sultan of Bruneis military or police band around 1980.

That explain why you hate Arabs so much,much be jealous they have so much money that they can buy you and your whole species and makes you their slaves ...are you dreaming to be like a Sultan one day Bassman62 cause the best I can see you doing is bass kicking...and benefit scrounging :loopy:

Is bassman a dole scrounger?

I'll bet a Polish bloke stole his job.

And he keeps moaning about it...he is not getting enough ..his envy is killing him .He is dreaming of 1001 nights life style like Sultans but hey he can only work like a donkey to them or a Camel :hihi:

LOL...

he is preparing his next post asking his best friends Jeeves and google and trying to build a constructive post such as donkey and camel riders ,coward arabs ,and dustbins and oh a new terminology he is using must have acquired it recently..Israeliphobes and westernphobes.. what a a complete muppet you Bassman62..

Everytime I log on here I laugh at you and your posts and you just amuse me .. drums boy :loopy:

Well if you plonkers did more research you'd come accross as creditable.

But you Israeliphobes and westernphobes lose out by supporting terrorists who attack Israel along with despot Arab/Muslim regimes like Syria who've slaughtered over 1100 arabs in the last two weeks.

Oh and let's not foreget Gaddaffi another hero of you dustbin Israeliphobes and westernphobes who if they catch him will go on trial in the Hague.

Yes you pick some fine role models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

My old boss was the Director of Music to the Sultan of Brunei's military or police band around 1980.

To which SheffLad76 replied

That explain why you hate Arabs so much,much be jealous they have so much money that they can buy you and your whole species and makes you their slaves ...are you dreaming to be like a Sultan one day Bassman62 cause the best I can see you doing is bass kicking...and benefit scrounging :loopy:

My bold= So the sultan of Brunei is an Arab is? well you learn something everday, all say 3 we're not worthies to be in the company of such intellect.

Quote:Originally Posted by Halibut

Fascinating. Any danger of you answering a question?

To which Glamrocker brilliantly replied.

Coming from you that has to be the most hypocritical ever posted on here.

Archived