Sean Bean Hurt in bar attack

He is taking a risk combining drinking with celebrity status.He would be wise to associate in public with women of his own age and this will induce fewer remarks.He obviously sets out to provoke a reaction and instead of getting positive must have received negative comments.As a thespian he should have known that acting and being hard are quite separate form each other.

Not in the case of Vinnie Jones ;)

He might have been hard on a soccer pitch with kids about 10 stone weighing and 5ft 6 tall,but on a rugby pitch he would last five minutes maximum even if he plaeyd in outsides.He would have little to say after that match.For an actor he is a limited footballer.

I really can't watch any Beany stuff, don't know why he just grates on me, I think he's better suited to Corry?!

I'd also never heard of April Summers, so I googled the name (as you do) and the reasons behind the taunting sort of became more obvious, at 1st glances anyway.

He might have been hard on a soccer pitch with kids about 10 stone weighing and 5ft 6 tall,but on a rugby pitch he would last five minutes maximum even if he plaeyd in outsides.He would have little to say after that match.For an actor he is a limited footballer.

I guess you haven't seen the video footage of his bar fight in America then. That guy was a man-mountain with 4 or 5 stone on Vinnie but that doesn't stop Vinnie giving him a good hiding.

Archived