Sean Bean Hurt in bar attack

If i remember rightly Vinnie was having a scrap with the big guys mate so the big guy bottled Vinnie and walked off. Vinnie was on the way to the toilet to clean his face up when he saw the big guy, at which point Vinnie explained in no uncertain terms that he was not very happy :hihi:

The even more exciting news is that Sean has just become the proud owner of a static caravan on the lincolnshire coast.

He's truly living the dream that lad.

I have a friend who said that they saw him at a caravan park, I thought she'd just had one drink too many.

I guess you haven't seen the video footage of his bar fight in America then. That guy was a man-mountain with 4 or 5 stone on Vinnie but that doesn't stop Vinnie giving him a good hiding.

No I dont seek out violent videos as a rule and I would be happy to fight 16 stoners with beer guts and out of condition.Its speed and stamina that count;the video was probably a stunt to draw in dupes and suckers for cheap publicity.It is rather curious that the event was videoed as most people dont walk round with such equipment.Is VJ your pin=up by the way sunshine?

If i remember rightly Vinnie was having a scrap with the big guys mate so the big guy bottled Vinnie and walked off. Vinnie was on the way to the toilet to clean his face up when he saw the big guy, at which point Vinnie explained in no uncertain terms that he was not very happy :hihi:

Very undignified conduct but if you associate with those people eventually your own standards sink to their level.I could nt see Marvin Hagler or Ray leonard fighting mugs for no purse-the best fighters want paying.

No I dont seek out violent videos as a rule and I would be happy to fight 16 stoners with beer guts and out of condition.Its speed and stamina that count;the video was probably a stunt to draw in dupes and suckers for cheap publicity.It is rather curious that the event was videoed as most people dont walk round with such equipment.Is VJ your pin=up by the way sunshine?

It was all caught on the pubs security cameras

Archived