Best company to buy a car from us?

It depends how desperate you are to sell.

If you put it on all the free site and list it on Ebay when its free listing and it still doesn't sell there's either something wrong with the car or its priced too high.

Webuyanycar and similar places are convenient and relatively hassle free if you are honest with any faults etc.. Even then they may try to knock the price down.

A friend of mine has just sold his Corsa diesel to WBAC.com. He just wanted to pay off the loan he had on it but ended up making £400 (Car worth £2k).

So get all paperwork together, give it a clean, full MOT if possible, sort out any little nigggles, price it realistically and see what happens over the next few weeks.

So get all paperwork together, give it a clean, full MOT if possible, sort out any little nigggles, price it realistically and see what happens over the next few weeks.

That's a really good point, I've seen some real rubbish where the owner hasn't even bothered to make it presentable or fixed a minor issue - but they've gone to the effort to mention that it will only take 20 minutes or cost a few £ to fix. If that's the case, why not do it yourself? :rolleyes:

All those sites are out to make money, if you really want to sell, do an on line valuation with them, being honest about the paint work etc then stick it in Autotrader or on Ebay for a bit more. Or just stick it on Autotrader as the cheapest one of that car and see what happens.

You will never get a good price from any of those places.

Hi Miss S, some people miss the point, sometimes you just wanna be rid of a car, pocket the cash and never see the buyer again (the ashtrays don't work/the radio doesn't pick up hallam when i go to cardiff etc)

have a word with Chris Denton 07836 580 563

he's a trader, but I use him to get rid of our old cars and he's very fair

he also won't judge you if its a cheap runaround or a luxury item, he'll sort it for you, unlike some traders

All those sites are out to make money, if you really want to sell, do an on line valuation with them, being honest about the paint work etc then stick it in Autotrader or on Ebay for a bit more. Or just stick it on Autotrader as the cheapest one of that car and see what happens.

You will never get a good price from any of those places.

Of course they are out to make money!

If there offer is too low then don't buy from them. As the last poster says sometimes its worth taking less for the car than having the hassle of dealing with private buyers who either don't turn up, turn up and complain that its not perfect or the wrong spec etc..

Archived