Sri Lankas Killing Fields

Aye, it was the most disturbing 50 minutes viewing I've seen for a long time.

my god

my god!

what the HELL was the world doing? ( apart from bloody watching and playing world cup cricket?

what the HELL can we do now? ( SANCTIONS!! WAR CRIMES!!! CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAYS TO THAT COUNTRY NOW!

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!

Unfortunatly the wesern governments don't care !!

Sri Lanka has no power and no matter who is in control they have no influance on the rest of the world.

where as middle east countries have oil and it does matter who is in control of their governments - so the west step in i.e Libiya, Iraq, Afganistan.

unfortunatly the west like the leaders of Bahrain, Syria, Yeman so that is why their uprisings aren't supported.

Its nothing new what about Rawanda

We have to learn to live with it, it seems we arent as civilised as we thought!!

Unfortunatly the wesern governments don't care !!

Sri Lanka has no power and no matter who is in control they have no influance on the rest of the world.

where as middle east countries have oil and it does matter who is in control of their governments - so the west step in i.e Libiya, Iraq, Afganistan.

unfortunatly the west like the leaders of Bahrain, Syria, Yeman so that is why their uprisings aren't supported.

Its nothing new what about Rawanda

We have to learn to live with it, it seems we arent as civilised as we thought!!

Exactly, there aint no oil in their soil

Archived