New pub & bar opening hours.

theimposter

Originally posted by absynthfairy

I don't drink im there myself but I noticed The Earl (bottom of bramall lane) is now open til 2am mon-thurs and til "late" friday and saturday whatever that means....

I challenge anyone to spend an evening down there till the bitter end and then be able to recall their actions the next day

the red lion on charles street in town is now serving till 11.30- dependant on the number of customers in there.

quite rightly the boss has said that if theres no one to serve- he's not going to make the staff stay.

im like my boss, he has good common sense.

sophie

x

Was in the Vine last night on Cemetry Road Still possibly one of the greatest jukeboxes in any pub in sheffield in my opinion.

The notice in the bar says they are open until 2am on fridays and saturdays, although the doors will be shut to new entrants at midnight and last orders at 1.30am

But the rest of the week normal hours are 11pm, and they were pretty keen to get us out so they could close.

Originally posted by absynthfairy

I don't drink im there myself but I noticed The Earl (bottom of bramall lane) is now open til 2am mon-thurs and til "late" friday and saturday whatever that means....

it's actually been open until 2am most nights since april 2005 when it's late licence was granted...

Archived