Sheffield Food Festival 2011

Claret

Does anyone have a list of the vendors who participated at the markets on 9 & 10 of July?

We bought some sausages that were delish, but the bags and the packaging had no markers. I would like to order more in the future, but forgot to get a card or anything. While I was there I assumed the website would list them, but they dont have the market vendors listed.

They were butchers from Nottingham(shire?) and kept banging on about how Ed Baines advised him how to make his sausages better... Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone have a list of the vendors who participated at the markets on 9 & 10 of July?

We bought some sausages that were delish, but the bags and the packaging had no markers. I would like to order more in the future, but forgot to get a card or anything. While I was there I assumed the website would list them, but they dont have the market vendors listed.

They were butchers from Nottingham(shire?) and kept banging on about how Ed Baines advised him how to make his sausages better... Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The only butchers I saw were John Crawshaw's at the top of Fargate next to Pop-up Milestone/W&P Restaurant

The only butchers I saw were John Crawshaw's at the top of Fargate next to Pop-up Milestone/W&P Restaurant

Hmm thanks...

There were two there I think. We passed them (as the person I was with is allergic to dairy and needed to make sure there was no whey protein in the sausages or rolls) and another, that was further down. I think PJ Taste were behind them in the stalls and near the Orange shop. Though this could be the same guys and my mind is drawing a blank.

They were selling a back of bacon or 6 sausages for £4 or meal deal of a back of bacon, 6 sausages and a choice of hot sausage on a roll for £10 Dont know if that helps trigger anyones memory...

It might be Holly tree farm - they are from nottingham and have just booked stalls at Tramlines - in the folk forest and on devonshire street. He has a PHD in sustainable farming?

Archived