Whats going on - I wanna scream !

of course i do:loopy:its rammed down our throats constantly on TV and in the news about 3rd world countries and if their own governments spent a little more on their people instead of the hidden money, high luxury palaces seen so often, Mugabe, Gadaffi, IdiAmin to name a few, Poverty is relative to where you are, what is considered poverty here would be a fairly good living elsewhere, but we are here and there is serious poverty in the UK, we have no spare funds to help overseas and why should we, as i said before if you want to give to aid charities (as i have done incidentally) then do so but dont expect that this countries money should be given unilaterally, as someone said before if there was a vote on overseas funding i would bet all i have it would be a resounding NO! ITS BEEN SAID BEFORE BUT I WILL REPEAT IT THE WORLDS BALANCE IS BEING REMOVED AND SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

we are a very rich country that has spent far too much on our credit card!

yes but it was a nice wedding...and next year we are getting four days off work....thanks to old lizzie....

but that money on the wedding was spent in this country.....not squandered overseas...

did you see the lengths people go through to reach this great country...last night on the box....

saw that programme last night:loopy: they all wanted to come here because they know we are the easy touch of europe..........how long do we go on before we are full?

we are a very rich country that has spent far too much on our credit card!

we WERE a very rich country that now cannot pay off its credit cards, we are now drowning in debt to appease numerous political and social agendas:loopy:

I would rather fund food for a starving child, or schooling for a child that might otherwise be tempted into terrorism than fund your kids child benefit!

You do one you rude fool!

Hurrah for the government doing something good with our money, long may it continue!

Congratulations you have just told me that you support terrorism :loopy:as i've said i do not get one penny for my children from anyone except myself, be careful when you out tonight I'd hate for you to get filled in or run over by a truck :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Congratulations you have just told me that you support terrorism :loopy:as i've said i do not get one penny for my children from anyone except myself, be careful when you out tonight I'd hate for you to get filled in or run over by a truck :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you are ridiculously offensive and apparently can't read!

You get money from everyone to pay for your childrens schooling, health most probably child benefit and plenty of other things!

ps "filled in"? That means nothing!

the country doesn't have a credit card

ok its borrowings then if you really want to split hairs!...oh and that was a metaphor;)....actually though most of the people in this country cant pay their credit cards either....but thats another thread:rolleyes:

We cannot support the children that have now been saved in Africa. We do not have the food with which to do it. Food is going to become more and more scarce. There is not an economy to support these children as they grow into adulthood. The whole thing is foolhardy IMO. It is sad and heart wrenching but very mis-guided.

Don't for heaven sake let the anti fox hunting bods know what is being said on this thread, they will be beside themselves.;)

Archived