Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Most of your posts' date=' especially this one, are grammatical nightmare :hihi:[/quote']

Are grammatical nightmare ?? Are grammatical nightmare ??? ARE GRAMMATICAL NIGHTMARE ???? lol - It should be 'are a grammatical nightmare' you muppet - case of 'pot kettle black' springs to mind here muwhahahaha :hihi:

Cool! a spelling thread.:) My spelling is a bit duff sometimes, I have trouble with double letters. How about you guys?:)

Yes me too, however I love it when foreigners (hope thats how you spell it) try and 'correct' me thinking they know better, when if they knew better than me you'd think that maybe they would stay in their own backward countries and work in education, you know to bring them on a bit, to our standards. Well that seems a better idea than trying to preach to the locals, and even worse than that trying to compete with indigenous Brits, something that they will never ever ever be :|

Yes me too, however I love it when foreigners (hope thats how you spell it) try and 'correct' me thinking they know better, when if they knew better than me you'd think that maybe they would stay in their own backward countries and work in education, you know to bring them on a bit, to our standards. Well that seems a better idea than trying to preach to the locals, and even worse than that trying to compete with indigenous Brits, something that they will never ever ever be :|

someone has issues! One of the upsides of immigration; immigrants water down the racist idiocy of the local population!

someone has issues! One of the upsides of immigration; immigrants water down the racist idiocy of the local population!

mmmmmmmm ok but me and millions like me know that immigrants be it 1st 5th or 10th generation will never ever ever ever be fully British, people can say what they want they won't ever be Brits in my eyes, goodbye have a nice life :)

Chiild benefit ? are you an immigrant or something ? I've never received any 'child benefit' in my life, believe it or not there's more to life than receiving child benefit for the many children that immigrants have, though that is probably the reason why the immigrants have so many children - then send the money back to the third world hovel where they belong/came from !

..have you followed the various studies about the effects of Britain's ageing population?

I don't know how old you are, but if you're under 40 now, the problems associated with old age that you highlight in your OP will be a mere trifle compared to those of your old age.

The declining birth rate means there will be fewer people supporting the exchequer and therefore social benefits, and there will also be fewer people supporting the social care and health service system...you might have a different view about immigrants when it's they and their children who will help maintain this country.

mmmmmmmm ok but me and millions like me know that immigrants be it 1st 5th or 10th generation will never ever ever ever be fully British, people can say what they want they won't ever be Brits in my eyes, goodbye have a nice life :)

What a thick person you are. Perhaps you would like to take a look back at your own family tree and just make sure you are genuinely 5th or 10th generation british. At what point would you be satisfied eh? 50th generation - does that still not count?

I was born here which makes me british. My mum and dad "did the business" here and I was coughed out on british soil. They were born here which makes them british.

BUT wait my grandparents on one side were Irish oh and my other ones French. OMG im mixed race. Perhaps I should be deported eh? :loopy:

It doesn't matter what they are 'in your eyes'-you're an irrelevance.

What matters is how people perceive themselves, I'm the child of an immigrant and proud to describe myself as British and thankfully am not in need of your approval in order to do so.

Archived