Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Well stop acting like one and you will stop being called names.

OK - If you want to be serious, sir, then please answer me this.

In your mind why are you British and yet, according to your post, I seem to not be? What ACTUALLY makes you proper british?

Because I am actually proud to be, I value a word that seems to have been forgotten T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N, a word that the 'Utopian everything is fine brigade' seem to have forgotten or more likely choose to ignore.

I am fiercely proud of my nations achievements good/bad it is part of our history, I was brought up by old folk, people who were proud, proud to be an island race, something that the likes of you/your kind will never ever understand and wouldn't want to anyway, me and the 'likes' of you are an absolutely different breed, it doesn't make you/me good or bad.

People believe in different things, my views are what I believe in, your views are yours, there's millions like you, there's millions like me - we both probably need to get over it, though we never will :|

If a dog is born in a stable does that make it a horse lol

Correct Amundo - now watch the abuse ;)

I'm afraid the 'abuse' will be well conceived since this particular cliche is (as always) inaccurately applied by the ignoramuses among us.

As far as I know a dog is a member of the family canis lupus, a horse is a member of the equus ferus family, so in other words they're from entirely unrelated species.

Conversely all human beings are from the species homo sapiens.

Your idiotic analogy is like saying a black horse born in a stable isn't a horse.

If a dog is born in a stable does that make it a horse lol

This is an old argument that Irish aristocracy used to seperate them from "the Irish" - the original British underclass. It was balls then and it is still so now.

The argument should be, if a black dog is born in a stable and a white dog is born in a stable, are they not both dogs?

I'm afraid the 'abuse' will be well conceived since this particular cliche is (as always) inaccurately applied by the ignoramuses among us.

As far as I know a dog is a member of the family canis lupus, a horse is a member of the equus ferus family, so in other words they're from entirely unrelated species.

Conversely all human beings are from the species homo sapiens.

Your idiotic analogy is like saying a black horse born in a stable isn't a horse.

Yes while we're talking farmyards remember that classic childrens nursery song 'baa baa coloured sheep' I fondly remember it :)

Well stop acting like one and you will stop being called names.

OK - If you want to be serious, sir, then please answer me this.

In your mind why are you British and yet, according to your post, I seem to not be? What ACTUALLY makes you proper british?

I'd like to know that too. My Irish Grandmother came over here when Ireland was part of the British Empire, and married my English grandfather.

Should I have to pack up my things and get back on the boat? After all, I'm only 2nd generation.

Because I am actually proud to be, I value a word that seems to have been forgotten T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N, a word that the 'Utopian everything is fine brigade' seem to have forgotten or more likely choose to ignore.
..and how is anyone preventing your observation of T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N?

Yes while we're talking farmyards remember that classic childrens nursery song 'baa baa coloured sheep' I fondly remember it :)

No, I don't remember that but I certainly remember one called 'Baa, Baa Black Sheep' as do my children.

..and how is anyone preventing your observation of T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N?

My own personal observation of tradition is fine thank you, no one is preventing it, its those chappies in places like Tower Hamlets that i strongly disagree with.

Can we just go over some of a words that seem to have accidently fallen from your mouth there.

I like tradition. I am proud of this nations achievements I am well aware of the British history. I was brought up by proud "old folk" both of whom were accademics and one of which was a history teacher in schools. Maybe if you knew a bit more history you might realise that British covered a lot more than just this little island. "The likes of me" are not a different breed we are all called these things known as human beings.

What has any of that got to do with anything.

NOW. according to your previous post (just in case you forgot)...

mmmmmmmm ok but me and millions like me know that immigrants be it 1st 5th or 10th generation will never ever ever ever be fully British, people can say what they want they won't ever be Brits in my eyes, goodbye have a nice life :)

The question I asked was what makes you ACTUALLY british? Do you not have any generational heritage from any other country? According to your own words..... if you do that means you are not ever fully british.

So I ask again. What makes you ACTUALLY british?

Can you sit there and confirm that there is not one drop of foreign blood in your family history. I suspect there are millions more people in this country with some form of ancestral foreign connection than you think. Even our own royal family doesn't have a 100% pure british connection does it??

Ball is back in your court.

A question you'll never find a credible answer to.

Nick Griffin seems to believe there's some notional connection between Britishness and tracing ones history back to William the Conqueror, which is fine if that definition didn't exclude about 99.9% of people who live in the British Isles, including the British Royal Family :hihi:

Archived