Whats going on - I wanna scream !

please dont talk out of your arse, you know thats utter bull****

Isn't it getting to your bedtime Brit hater ? I bet you were you one of the poll tax rioters in 1990 (if you're old enough) or one of the more recent disgraces that rampaged through our capital.

If you hate your country and its people so much, why don't you do one to one of the foreign 'hovels' that you seem to love so much - mug !

Isn't it getting to your bedtime Brit hater ? I bet you were you one of the poll tax rioters in 1990 (if you're old enough) or one of the more recent disgraces that rampaged through our capital.

If you hate your country and its people so much, why don't you do one to one of the foreign 'hovels' that you seem to love so much - mug !

1: i dont hate my country, im english, i hate certain aspects about it.

2: i WASNT one of those poll tax rioters......wish i had gone now but..........

i did protest in sheff quite a few times and made the paper tho :P

3: lost the arguement or someat and having to resort to attacking the poster? wasnt hard of me to turn you, i only started posting in this thread about half hour ago :suspect:

the history of britain that was on telly a month or so back?

you?

tbh it came as a shock to find out those two things came from france

Oh I see so it was on tele or written in the Guardian so it must be true.

Me I try to think for myself as much as possible but then I have to deal with feckwads like you and your quasi intelligence.

Me I try to think for myself as much as possible but then I have to deal with feckwads like you and your quasi intelligence.

= ignore everything that doesnt fit in with your narrow minded warped views?

care to enlighten me on british culture and where we came from then?

Here we have a fine example of irony.

Unless you're being post modern, difficult to tell.

Archived