Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Neither is your response which was:-

"the history of britain that was on telly a month or so back?"

you asked where i got the "facts" from i posted.........i answered, perfectly acceptable answer?

whereas you DIDNT answer my question about "care to enlighten me on british culture and where we came from then? "

if you DONT agree on my ideas surely you have your own ideas of where we came from?

you asked where i got the "facts" from i posted.........i answered, perfectly acceptable answer?

whereas you DIDNT answer my question about "care to enlighten me on british culture and where we came from then? "

if you DONT agree on my ideas surely you have your own ideas of where we came from?

I was watching a different TV channel, how's that?

Neither is your response which was:-

"the history of britain that was on telly a month or so back?"

Its like p*****g in the wind trying to get your point across to MTB, if you're a suicide bombing/rioting fanatical muslim - well thats just fine.

The man is deluded I almost pity the fool !

Its like p*****g in the wind trying to get your point across to MTB, if you're a suicide bombing/rioting fanatical muslim - well thats just fine.

The man is deluded I almost pity the fool !

Not surprising if the best he can come up with is he gets his knowledge from some tele programme.

Not surprising if the best he can come up with is he gets his knowledge from some tele programme.

and im still waiting for you to hit me with YOUR KNOWLEDGE on the subject einstein

you dont have any do you? rather belittle what i said instead?

and im still waiting for you to hit me with YOUR KNOWLEDGE on the subject einstein

you dont have any do you? rather belittle what i said instead?

And we're still waiting for all your knowing but apparently it comes from some tele programme.

So what was the programme you listened to?

Oh and by the way don't insult me by sacarstically calling me "Einstein" because it wasn't me who claimed I knew the evolutionary make up of this country only to reveal that in actual fact i got all that information from some tele programme...

If you saw a program about muslim extremists would you just dismiss it because it's just some tele programme or would you rush on here to start a thread or post on a thread about it? :roll:

Archived