Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Save for anybody else to tell you what it is, why don't you find out yourself? You could start with a walk around Whitby unless you walk around with your eyes shut and fingers in your ears. :lol:

Errrrm i already said what i think, we dont have one. I want those that bang on about muslims destroying it to tell me what they think it is. Im yet to get a straight and honest answer

It doesn't have to. It happens when we (the British, collectively) compromise on their own customs, values, traditions, way of life etc, to suit alien cultures.

Can you provide any examples of us British compromising our own values customs or traditions to suit alien cultures?

I'm sure there are, but hopefully in diminishing numbers.

The old days have gone and they will not return. That is a fact, not an opinion. The world is different now and we face a whole load of new challenges. We can only do that by looking to the future, not the past. You may sit in your corner thinking wistfully of the old days when beer was 3/6d a pint, you only saw white faces, women knew their place and homosexuality was illegal but those days will not return.

And that is fact not opinion. Don't waste your time wishing for something that has gone and will never return! :(

Look to the future. :)

John X

I don't know what 3/6d means john - I was brought up in Pitsmoor in the 1970's, on the street where we lived it was 50/50 black and white, as I've said before I have lots of black friends from those days some went to jail, some didn't some white ones who I grew up with have been/are still in jail, homosexuals/lesbians/transgengenders etc I have absolutely no problem with whatsoever, and our lass rules me with a rod of iron when I step out of line so I don't know how you've come to stereotype me in such a way.

I am looking to the future and a lot (not all) that I can see are a certain people who follow a cult, an ideology, that seperates communities, integration ? forget it ! community cohesion only exists as seperate local peoples have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Probably now I'm going to get the usual 'well we have street parties' etc, or well its the English people who don't want to know etc

I don't know what 3/6d means john - I was brought up in Pitsmoor in the 1970's, on the street where we lived it was 50/50 black and white, as I've said before I have lots of black friends from those days some went to jail, some didn't some white ones who I grew up with have been/are still in jail, homosexuals/lesbians/transgengenders etc I have absolutely no problem with whatsoever, and our lass rules me with a rod of iron when I step out of line so I don't know how you've come to stereotype me in such a way.

I am looking to the future and a lot (not all) that I can see are a certain people who follow a cult, an ideology, that seperates communities, integration ? forget it ! community cohesion only exists as seperate local peoples have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Probably now I'm going to get the usual 'well we have street parties' etc, or well its the English people who don't want to know etc

well said 0114owl:thumbsup: but of course the likes of john x wont be able to see the point and he infers we are narrow minded!

well said 0114owl:thumbsup: but of course the likes of john x wont be able to see the point and he infers we are narrow minded!

Anyone reading your posts would see that you are narrow minded.

They don't need me to tell them! :D

John X

Archived