Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Surely helping our old and needy is classified as helping to overcrowd the world. Aren't we tampering with the world balance by not just letting them die, rather than trying to help them live longer, as you imply. :huh:

yes it is but on a far smaller scale even though this country is overcrowded anyway. overseas aid is huge and affects countries where the population will not be sustainable in the future.

I think the difference is that our old and needy are WHITE! :D

John X

who mentioned colour:loopy::loopy: think you might find that there are plenty of old and needy of various colours here:huh: get off your liberal high horse:hihi:

is this forum inhabited by idiots? Our problems are nothing compared to those in the countries we give aid to!

Also to keep you happy apparently we get more back than we donate as the developing countries get richer. I know thinking long term is a problem for many people but just try really really hard!

is this forum inhabited by idiots? Our problems are nothing compared to those in the countries we give aid to!

Also to keep you happy apparently we get more back than we donate as the developing countries get richer. I know thinking long term is a problem for many people but just try really really hard!

i think it may be inhabited by people who think their ideals and opinions are the only ones allowed:loopy: our problems may be nothing compared to other countries but we cannot afford to send money from government coffers which is needed here, by all means contribute privatly by giving to charities christian aid etc etc

about the only thing we get back is terrorism and any recipricol trade is usually subsidised anyway, would you care to enlighten us in what you think we get that outweighs the donations??

Then let them die and decrease the surplus population.

Regards

Angel.

yeah.......what she said

but i must admit to wondering, if we carry on saving everything thats on the verge of death...you get the idea, anyway letting them die now saves them from dying when they turn up with a gun demanding aid.

would you care to enlighten us in what you think we get that outweighs the donations??

A nice warm feeling that we are playing our part in the world and not sitting in the corner like a selfish kid who won't let anyone play with his toys. :)

John X

you their leader then :suspect::suspect::suspect:

your right we do get more back, but only in the way that we can take their oil, gold, well just about anything they got for chips because we got them in our pockets.

Looking at the thread title again I now know what they mean by a 'screaming right winger!' :hihi:

John X

what about the saying....charity begins at home.....we are suppose to be skint yet the mps...keep giving away all our money...why don't they just give up on their expenses...that would surely feed the world....

lots more worthy causes over here....public sector workers need a good pension...

Archived