Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Surely the greater good is helping young people live better lives? Educating them, fixing their illnesses.

The war generation here is quickly running down - 84-90+ years old if they joined the war at 18. That's a whole generation of retired people who didn't fight in the war.

didn't fight but lived throught it.....1939 was only 72 years ago.....why cannot their own countries educate them and treat them...why because their governments are more corrupt than ours.....have you seen how the well off live....in these so called third world countries....better than our pensioners....

Have you seen how the well off live here, eastbank? Better than our pensioners, yes.

yes...so why should we fund corrupt governments overseas....do you really think the poor get their hands on our money.....no it goes into the pockets of their rulers....in expenses....:hihi::hihi:

If it goes to charity, yes. Nothing is perfect though, we can agree on that. I know charities in this country that are far from perfect. :)

like you said...how much do charities cream off the top....bit like union bosses....nice little earner...

...like giving the old folk....sky tv

Whoever said earlier that we have absolutely no idea what poverty wasn't wrong, when you see posts like that.

29,000 children die every day.........

from easily preventable diseases and you think the money should be spent on some crappy TV channel for our old folk who did actually manage to live beyond the age of five!

I don't often lose my rag on here but you can go **** yourself!

John X

Whoever said earlier that we have absolutely no idea what poverty wasn't wrong, when you see posts like that.

29,000 children die every day.........

from easily preventable diseases and you think the money should be spent on some crappy TV channel for our old folk who did actually manage to live beyond the age of five!

I don't often lose my rag on here but you can go **** yourself!

John X

and if all 29000 aday survive how then do they get fed and watered? do we give up the NHS...sorry but if it takes away from my children then its tough, Darwin already explained it

Archived