Whats going on - I wanna scream !

Whoever said earlier that we have absolutely no idea what poverty wasn't wrong, when you see posts like that.

29,000 children die every day.........

from easily preventable diseases and you think the money should be spent on some crappy TV channel for our old folk who did actually manage to live beyond the age of five!

I don't often lose my rag on here but you can go **** yourself!

John X

don't like it mardy bum.....29,000 kids die every day.....says who......ok we will bin the sky idea.....we will get them free view....

the kids are dying because they live in a corrupt country....who cream off all the aid anyway...so they will still get stuffed.....life's not fair

in a very long winded way, and yes i know he didnt actually say it but its to do with survival of the fittest

Well we in the mostly caucasion west generally are not the fittest in the physical sense, Most of the best runners, Boxers and long distance runners etc are black.

We in this country are lucky to be born into a life of relative comfort and most of us would crumble if we found ourselves totally destitute like many in the third world.

For untold thousands of years, the best - indeed the only - chance they have of ensuring their genes continue is to produce as many children as they possibly can, in the faint hope that at least one of them will survive to adulthood.

Population exploded in Europe and the Americas as a result of exactly that, before we started to bring our birth rate under control. It's now doing the same in Africa and Asia.

Not only that, in developing countries it is seen as essential to have children to take over the land when the parents are too old to tend it. With no welfare system in place, without children they will starve.

in a very long winded way, and yes i know he didnt actually say it but its to do with survival of the fittest

Actually, it's more to do with survival of the richest.

We should be very careful, we might soon be swapping places with the third world countries...

nope its survival of the fittest, not on an individual basis but on a national basis, look at what happens when we think we may not be as fit as we first thought, we boot one government for another, corruption is also a problem, yep its one that we all have, we at present have MPs in clink

Whoever said earlier that we have absolutely no idea what poverty wasn't wrong, when you see posts like that.

29,000 children die every day.........

from easily preventable diseases and you think the money should be spent on some crappy TV channel for our old folk who did actually manage to live beyond the age of five!

I don't often lose my rag on here but you can go **** yourself!

John X

your sentiments are very comendable and most sane peopole in a perfect world would agree with them BUT this is not a perfect world never has been never will be!! sentiments and ideolistic views are wonderful but unsustainable. the world is shrinking in capacity for fuel, food and water etc etc and a growing population out of control due to vaccines , interferance with nature etc etc is compounding it, the world has a natural balance, the animals have the kill or be killed and only the strong survive the same as we humans should because if we carry on keeping helping everyone its a matter of time before it is out of control!

Why is it British people feel no instinctive revulsion for the ruling elites of this world. But react with total indignation when those same people offer to help starving children?

Sometimes I feel ashamed to be British.

Archived