Public Sector Strikes

The mean average public sector pension is £7,000 but the majority of public sector pensioners have pensions of less than £5,000.

source TUC

But what about the pensions where they have not been mean?

If the mean public sector pension is £7,000, how much is the more generous one? Also, who is it who decides whether to be mean or generous to an individual?:suspect:

I just want to hear you views on the subject, so let's hear them
You don't really want to hear my views on the subject I can assure you!.........lets just say that in the last Labour governments fiasco,thousands have been enriched in the public sector without adding one iota of value to Britain at taxpayers expense,not frontline but you know who they are without playing guessing games!

You don't really want to hear my views on the subject I can assure you!.........lets just say that in the last Labour governments fiasco,thousands have been enriched in the public sector without adding one iota of value to Britain at taxpayers expense,not frontline but you know who they are without playing guessing games!

Yes I do, otherwise I wouldn't have asked

But what about the pensions where they have not been mean?

If the mean public sector pension is £7,000, how much is the more generous one? Also, who is it who decides whether to be mean or generous to an individual?:suspect:

There are small number of high earners who will obviously have higher pensions because they pay more in. The majority though are under £80 pw.

Archived