Public Sector Strikes

But what about the family of the man/woman who dies? They have had a large amount taken from their budget for many years and have lost all the money!

That's the risk they take with a pension, they could have put the money into a savings account instead. Of course you'd need to put a lot more money aside just incase you live to a ripe old age.

Anyway doesn't some/all of the pension get passed over to the next of kin?

That's the risk they take with a pension, they could have put the money into a savings account instead. Of course you'd need to put a lot more money aside just incase you live to a ripe old age.

Usually most does not.

Usually most does not.

Which point are you replying to?

This one?

Or this one?

I'm due to start a kitchen for a public sector manager. The job is a 1.5 wks work fitting a kitchen for £500. Now to save money he is taken the kitchen out himself, If i let him do that then I go on strike due to me havin a poor state pension and him screwing me down to the lowest possible price, and leave him with no kitchen then he might know what it feels like to be in the real world.

He would just sack you because we aren’t allowed to go on strike, makes me sick that the people we employ can’t be sacked for refusing to work. On a positive note my daughter and her colleagues will be at work tomorrow. She’s well happy that there have been cut backs and voluntary staff redundancies because now she doesn’t get time to be bored.

He would just sack you because we aren’t allowed to go on strike, makes me sick that the people we employ can’t be sacked for refusing to work. On a positive note my daughter and her colleagues will be at work tomorrow. She’s well happy that there have been cut backs and voluntary staff redundancies because now she doesn’t get time to be bored.

she sounds just like you :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm fairly sure that tommorows strike will impact on me in no way whatsoever. So can i go on strike from paying the taxes that evidently pay mainly idle wasters with a massive sense of entitlement to other peoples money (like muggers, only legal) to do nothing that benefits me?

I hope I can and will be deducting a days council tax from my remitance to my enforced disribution of my money to the incompetant and lazy.

I'm fairly sure that tommorows strike will impact on me in no way whatsoever. So can i go on strike from paying the taxes that evidently pay mainly idle wasters with a massive sense of entitlement to other peoples money (like muggers, only legal) to do nothing that benefits me?

I hope I can and will be deducting a days council tax from my remitance to my enforced disribution of my money to the incompetant and lazy.

Fine, go "on strike" from paying your taxes. Ironically if people DID pay their taxes then there would be thousands less public sector jobs chasing tax evaders.

Chicken and egg....

Everyone hates me...but if everyone paid what they owed there would be no need for me...so go figure.

Archived