Public Sector Strikes

OK, so how many years service and average pay during it, the year that you started, and the year that you finished, let's know?

10 years, so if I'd been there for 40 years it would have been about £12k.

A Kings ransom. :hihi:

10 years, so if I'd been there for 40 years it would have been about £12k.

A Kings ransom. :hihi:

Let's have the salary then, age of starting and age of leaving. I've got a deferred private sector pension following 17 years service, that will give me £1002 p/a level from next year.

A Kings ransom indeed. :rolleyes:

Bless em, lifes a bitch and then you........errrrmmmm retire if your lucky....welcome to the real world !

Heard too many whinging public sector strikers stories today that they will get zero sympathy from me, their political, brainwashed jargon is unreal :D

Let's have the salary then, age of starting and age of leaving. I've got a deferred private sector pension following 17 years service, that will give me £1002 p/a level from next year.

A Kings ransom indeed. :rolleyes:

Bugger all, 50, 62.

You should have taken advice if that's all you're getting for 17 years contributions.

What was your salary, how much did you pay in each month?

Bless em, lifes a bitch and then you........errrrmmmm retire if your lucky....welcome to the real world !

Heard too many whinging public sector strikers stories today that they will get zero sympathy from me, their political, brainwashed jargon is unreal :D

ive seen them at "work" (civil servants)they get paid far to much for sitting at comp eating drinking and posting on forums

and leaving there computers with there cards logged in whilst they are sat in pub on a friday afternoon :D

coming back worse for wear then going home pretending to be sat at there desks all afternoon

I think they should be allowed to express their opinions. Its not just public sector either...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jun/30/doctors-ballot-industrial-action-pensions

The reason people are so upset is because they signed a contract of employment, and joined a pension scheme that had a defined retirement age.

And now the Government are moving the goalposts, increasing the age at which a pension can be taken, and making people pay into it for longer, without any consultation.

Shame on them. :rant:

ive seen them at "work" (civil servants)they get paid far to much for sitting at comp eating drinking and posting on forums

and leaving there computers with there cards logged in whilst they are sat in pub on a friday afternoon :D

coming back worse for wear then going home pretending to be sat at there desks all afternoon

What an enlightened comment. And what do you do? :rolleyes:

Archived