Public Sector Strikes

ive seen them at "work" (civil servants)they get paid far to much for sitting at comp eating drinking and posting on forums

and leaving there computers with there cards logged in whilst they are sat in pub on a friday afternoon :D

coming back worse for wear then going home pretending to be sat at there desks all afternoon

Which Civil Servants are these then? Perhaps we should have a take a Civil Servant to work day and Vice-Versa get rid of some of the myths on both sides!!

Which Civil Servants are these then? Perhaps we should have a take a Civil Servant to work day and Vice-Versa get rid of some of the myths on both sides!!

probably the ones who were on strike today then went to the pub after

then go home and post on forums ;)

probably the ones who were on strike today then went to the pub after

then go home and post on forums ;)

I wasnt on strike, I havent been in a pub and I have been at work. How about you make some constructive posts instead of wading in making exaggerated statements:loopy:

I asked you a question, you seemed to make an insinuation. Even if it wasn't directed at me, I still don't think it constructive...

you asked me "which civil servants are these" i tried to make a light hearted comment

"YOU" took offence

how can i say "YOU" were on strike or in a pub i dont know "YOU" or what "YOU" do for a living :loopy: lighten up

keep :D

Archived