Public Sector Strikes

I wasnt on strike, I havent been in a pub and I have been at work. How about you make some constructive posts instead of wading in making exaggerated statements:loopy:

which statements ? if you mean my previous post about pubs on a friday etc etc ive seen it happen so why am i exaggerating ?

keep :D

The only place you can find sympathy is under S in a dictionary.

Ah bless you Stan, do you need some sympathy ?

Life been tough for you has it ?

Well never mind, remember there is always somebody worse off than you, keep your chin up, you can go back to work tomorrow and earn a few quid to put in your pension pot :D

Bless em, lifes a bitch and then you........errrrmmmm retire if your lucky....welcome to the real world !

Heard too many whinging public sector strikers stories today that they will get zero sympathy from me, their political, brainwashed jargon is unreal :D

ah, the 'real world' chestnut. My job involves helping people who are on the receiving end of some of the worst aspects of our society. The issues they have to deal with and that I have to help them with include:

- having been sexually abused as children, often by family members

- severe mental health problems

- constantly being targeted, robbed and exploited by people who live near

them

- being pimped into prostitution, sometimes by family members

- being introduced to drugs, including alcohol, at ages as young as 7

- addiction

- having been trafficked and used as sex slaves

- having been repeatedly raped

- having found a parent (sometimes even both parents) dead by suicide as

children

and so on and so on. Which bit of this is not 'real world' enough for you?

Mod Note

if you continue bickering and insulting each other instead of discussing the issue then the thread will be closed and further action taken.

‎.Trainee Doctors pay £23,533

Trainee Teachers pay £21,588

Trainee Firefighter pay £21,157

Trainee Coppers pay £21,534

Trainee Paramedics pay £21,176

New Entrant Soldiers get £13,895 to walk around with 30kg of kit in 50'C heat with a good chance of becoming a double or even a triple amputee or killed! and NO chance to STRIKE !! So Be Thankful For What YOU"VE GOT !!! AND STOP YOUR Whinging!!

‎.Trainee Doctors pay £23,533

Trainee Teachers pay £21,588

Trainee Firefighter pay £21,157

Trainee Coppers pay £21,534

Trainee Paramedics pay £21,176

New Entrant Soldiers get £13,895 to walk around with 30kg of kit in 50'C heat with a good chance of becoming a double or even a triple amputee or killed! and NO chance to STRIKE !! So Be Thankful For What YOU"VE GOT !!! AND STOP YOUR Whinging!!

With all due respect to soldiers, surely they know what the starting salary is before they sign up and id say its an occupational hazard of been in the armed forces that you may just get sent to a war zone.

Archived