Public Sector Strikes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010193/Teachers-strike-Sophie-Howard-13-killed-falling-branch-school-closed.html

I hope you teachers are happy you have killed a young child!

Seriously I can't believe even the Daily Mail have tried to work that angle with the story. It is a terrible thing to happen but don't just report it for a cheap shot.

Sadly nothing is too low for the Daily Liar to try to make political capital out of.

I note that the park in which the branch fell on the unfortunate girl is in Tory controlled Peterbrough, and that the council had, had repeated warnings about the safety of the tree!

Lol at wednesday1 :hihi:

Why's that then muppet?

Just as the DM tries to link this terrible accident to the strikes, you constantly attempt to link everything negitive to the Tory's.

It's funny how the insults start flying when people call you out for the hypocrit you are. Truth hurts I guess ;)

Lol at wednesday1 :hihi:

Indeed.

Just as the DM tries to link this terrible accident to the strikes, you constantly attempt to link everything negitive to the Tory's.

It's funny how the insults start flying when people call you out for the hypocrit you are. Truth hurts I guess ;)

Indeed.

:hihi:I agree that the Tories are gits too.:cool:

Indeed.

To be fair it is claimed in the DM that the tree had been reported to the council as being dangerous, so the fault lies with the council for not sorting it.

I just read the article again and it sounds as though work was done so maybe it’s just one of those unfortunate accidents with no one to blame.

To be fair it is claimed in the DM that the tree had been reported to the council as being dangerous, so the fault lies with the council for not sorting it.

Ah, but could it be guarantee'd that if it weren't a Tory council, that it wouldn't have happened? Something tells me it would have played out exactly the same.

Regardless, it's cheap points scoring of the type that was condemned by the very same person. It should be left in the playground, where Wednesday1 & the Daily Mail belong.

I just read the article again and it sounds as though work was done so maybe it’s just one of those unfortunate accidents with no one to blame.

Ah, but could it be guarantee'd that if it weren't a Tory council, that it wouldn't have happened? Something tells me it would have played out exactly the same.

Regardless, it's cheap points scoring of the type that in the previous post was condemned as cheap point scoring by the very same person. It should be left in the playground, where Wednesday1 & the Daily Mail belong.

I agree which is why I edited my post.

The irony being that it's essentially your M.O. You constantly try to link anything negative with the current government, regardless of how tenuous.

And other people don't post links of how wonderful this government is and how bad the last government was, regardless of how tenuous the link/opinion is?

And you still haven't provided any response to:

If that prediction is anything like the rest of your predictions then it certainly won't be coming.

Give me examples

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=802471&page=15 Post #283

I'm sorry, but the discussion is about public sector strikes, because the public sector pension pot is inadequate, your job description is not the issue, I am sure you are renumerated appropriately for your role, but is the level of 'your' pension affordable, in the current financial climate ?

The Teacher's Pension scheme was in surplus last anyone checked, and as successive reports have shown public sectors pensions will cost less in the future.

So your premise is flawed.

The Teacher's Pension scheme was in surplus last anyone checked, and as successive reports have shown public sectors pensions will cost less in the future.

So your premise is flawed.

How can something that is unfunded be in surplus?

Archived