Public Sector Strikes

Many of the public sector workers you are railing against will have had to invest in an education for themselves, something that you would perhaps have benefited from!:cool:

well bully for them!! so do doctors engineers etc etc etc in the private sector, pay their own way and dont expect the countries tax payers to foot the bill for their very generous pensions, oh and thanks i benefited quite well from my education:P but i never expect someone else to pay in for me its called pride:D

To Mr Cynic,

do you get free safety shoes supplied ?

If so you can thank your local trade union into which public workers will pay teens of £s each month for the privilage. Many privately employed workers choose not to do so, but are prepared to share all their hard won benefits.

Cheers !

...oh and i have to pay into my own pension and guess what nobody else pays in as well....unlike your employers!! prehaps you ought to ask your glorious union leaders to contribute, i understand they are on pretty good rates of £75 -£100 k a year:loopy:

You get tax relief on your pension. So everyone else is subsidising you.

It is hardly anybody else's fault that you work for a skinflint empoyer who won't contribute to your pension. You should think about taking your talents elsewhere.

You get tax relief on your pension. So everyone else is subsidising you.

It is hardly anybody else's fault that you work for a skinflint empoyer who won't contribute to your pension. You should think about taking your talents elsewhere.

ha ha are you having a laugh, everyone who contributes to a pension gets tax relief in one way or another.........oh and i am the "skinflint employer" as you put it! who creates jobs!!! not magics them up out of thin air and yes if an employee doesnt like my conditions of pay then they are free to walk & work elsewhere.......but its funny they dont seem to want to.....nearly all mine are long term workers and have a better understanding than most PS workers!!

as for employers contributing to pensions in hard times like now that is not possible...well if they want a job there that is....keep squeezing and it will pop!...no job, in public or private sectors.

ha ha are you having a laugh, everyone who contributes to a pension gets tax relief in one way or another.........oh and i am the "skinflint employer" as you put it! who creates jobs!!! not magics them up out of thin air and yes if an employee doesnt like my conditions of pay then they are free to walk & work elsewhere.......but its funny they dont seem to want to.....nearly all mine are long term workers and have a better understanding than most PS workers!!

as for employers contributing to pensions in hard times like now that is not possible...well if they want a job there that is....keep squeezing and it will pop!...no job, in public or private sectors.

Have you ever considered that it's the PS workers that helps to provided you with your workers by teaching them, keeping them fit for work and helping to keep them safe?

Have you ever considered that it's the PS workers that helps to provided you with your workers by teaching them, keeping them fit for work and helping to them safe?

And that looks after a transport infrastructure. And that protects those who have accumulated wealth, from those who would like to steal it.

And that looks after a transport infrastructure. And that protects those who have accumulated wealth, from those who would like to steal it.

still doesnt give them the right to a gold plated, nailed on, sure thing pension paid for by everyone else:roll: its a job like all the rest not special eh? doh i give up

Archived