Holiday/Passport/Name change

sometimes you have to be careful with some airlines, when you have booked flights online. The names in the flight booking and the ID you present may have to match, exactly. Even a misspelling, like Philip instead of Phillip, can be enough for them to deny boarding. It may sound unbelievable but it's true.

You can fast track it, but it's costly and ain't sure even with that if you have time.

My hubby , me and three children sent off for passports begin last month. And we have the little red book on way to us lol

Everyone told us they take weeks but it was quiet easy to be honest..

sometimes you have to be careful with some airlines, when you have booked flights online. The names in the flight booking and the ID you present may have to match, exactly. Even a misspelling, like Philip instead of Phillip, can be enough for them to deny boarding. It may sound unbelievable but it's true.

It's even worse when it's TSA checking your ID.

My brother-in-law tried to board a flight.

TSA denied him boarding, because he has the same name as somebody on the 'no fly' list.

He said: "Well, if I don't get on that aircraft, it doesn't go anywhere."

The TSA man became aggressive: "Are you threatening the flight, Sir?"

"No, I'm the bloody pilot!"

(You might've thought the cap, blue jacket with the gold rings around the arms, wings on the front, blue trousers and white shirt would've been a clue - but TSA aren't noted for being particularly sharp.)

Right, I have just booked our honeymoon, in my name and my partners current name, we get married on the saturday and go on the monday.

Her name will obviously change when we get married, however like i say ive booked the holiday in her name and her current passport still says her current name(obviously).

How do i go about this, can she keep her current name untill we come back or will she be carrying a false passport once we sign the marrige papers.

Ok congrats

Archived