The Attic sandwich shop, city centre

My father used to own The Attic on High Court, I want to bring it back. The Attic has some wonderful reviews here on the forum, should I do it? French bread and really full sandwiches again? Let me know.......would it work????

My father used to own The Attic on High Court, I want to bring it back. The Attic has some wonderful reviews here on the forum, should I do it? French bread and really full sandwiches again? Let me know.......would it work????

I remember it, lovely food, it won't happen again, very sadly. :(

My husband and I would love to see the return of the Attic. We used to go in there (there was always a queue) and get a couple of those huge crusty sandwiches, which sometimes we would take into Derbyshire and have for our lunch. We've never found anywhere near as good as the Attic. Bring it back please.

whereabout in the city centre was it? the sandwiches round my office near the hubs) are either repulsive or overpriced.

a solid middle ground shop would be very well received. no cheap reformed ham, pre-grated cheese and salad that's a bit better than unwashed iceberg with a bit of tomato wedged in if you're lucky.

sick of the sight of cheap 'banger' sausages on low quality bread passed off as the height of lunchtime options. i don't know where i'd go for a chicken tika with lettuce, cucumber and minted yoghurt on wholemeal round here! not exactly fine dining, but beyond my reach unless i bring it in from home.