Which religion is the most far-fetched?

Scientology.

jb

scientology

I don't think Scientology is more far-fetched than the other religions. It's certainly less believable, but only because we know the founder was a sci-fi writer.

I think the reason L Ron Hubbard changed Scientology from an Association to a Religion was purely a tax dodge, which then gave birth to an ongoing pyramid scheme style membership system.

As for the beliefs, I really don't think they're any less believable than any of the others.

I don't think Scientology is more far-fetched than the other religions. It's certainly less believable, but only because we know the founder was a sci-fi writer.

Linking back to the whole "Will current religions fall into myth" thread - many, many millenia down the line if Scientology has pushed other religions out of existance, it will probably be forgotten that a Sci-fi Writer founded it :D

And not a very good sci-fi writer at that.

Archived