Changes to NHS better or worse

The electorate will vote him out of office and pay him a nice big pension, he might go on to earn millions talking and writing books, and probably go on a few company boards for a nice fee, he could even take some over paid cushy job for the UN or EU.

Not bad for failing is it.

It deserves more

I have read with great interest the replies to this thread but all the answers seem to show how real but so far off the real problem we have strayed. If the NHS is so far gone why do so many people come and exploit the system. all this talk about insurance and so forth cant describe the feeling of how many years i and many many more people like me has paid into a system that lets us down when we need it.

I have read with great interest the replies to this thread but all the answers seem to show how real but so far off the real problem we have strayed. If the NHS is so far gone why do so many people come and exploit the system. all this talk about insurance and so forth cant describe the feeling of how many years i and many many more people like me has paid into a system that lets us down when we need it.

The current government is looking for excuses to privatise the NHS. Naturally they didn't admit this at the last election bcause it would have been a big vote loser and now the intention is there but they are looking for a way to soften the blow to the public - trying to save face, if you like. I'm still waiting to hear today's speech about the NHS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8560528/NHS-reforms-health-service-must-change-to-remain-free-to-all-warns-David-Cameron.html

Archived