Musical Taste - A Depiction Of Intelligence Levels?

Is there something wrong with that ? If i was black and said i had

George Benson

Luther Vandross

Beyonce

Usher

Tupac Shakur - would you say ' yeah and all black'?

Well ?????

All the above are dross, and show a lack of intelligence.

My musical tastes vary I'm impartial to a good mix

Andrea Bocelli

Hayley Westenra

Jose Cura

Sarah Brightman

Anna Nalick

Most classical symphonies( ?Beethoven's moonlight sonata holds special meaning for me)

Summer

Gaga

Some RnB

All the above are dross, and show a lack of intelligence.

Ok then smarty bum who is black and good then ? don't even go with Bob Marley cos he's half caste, Micheal Jacko ended up whiter than white, who is black and good ? enlighten me with your superior intelligence Obi Wan Rampent !

My musical tastes vary I'm impartial to a good mix

Andrea Bocelli

Hayley Westenra

Jose Cura

Sarah Brightman

Anna Nalick

Most classical symphonies( ?Beethoven's moonlight sonata holds special meaning for me)

Summer

Gaga

Some RnB

You pass the test Flowers :love: Bar Sarah Brightman.

Ok then smarty bum who is black and good then ? don't even go with Bob Marley cos he's half caste, Micheal Jacko ended up whiter than white, who is black and good ? enlighten me with your superior intelligence Obi Wan Rampent !

Bob Marley was incredibly over rated, and tosh. I quite liked Ice T and his 'Bodycount' side metal band. Panned by most white rock critics, but had a certain edge. But not much.

Bob Marley was incredibly over rated, and tosh. I quite liked Ice T and his 'Bodycount' side metal band. Panned by most white rock critics, but had a certain edge. But not much.

Ok Ice T was mint, also loved Skunk Anansie, Living Colour (from the 80's) aswell as public Enemy, Wu Tung Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, Arrested Development, Stevie Wonder, and more recently Outkast, as i said open to anything and always will be, do not agree with your comment on Bob Marley and the wailers tho - wrong !

Ok Ice T was mint, also loved Skunk Anansie, Living Colour (from the 80's) aswell as public Enemy, Wu Tung Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, Arrested Development, Stevie Wonder, and more recently Outkast, as i said open to anything and always will be, do not agree with your comment on Bob Marley and the wailers tho - wrong !

PE have to agree. Spawned so many fakes after them. And became a joke themselves in later years. The rest have to be viewed with caution. Stevie Wonder is as bland as dish water in a bin. Bob Marley has reached legend, for all the wrong reasons. You may as well say Eddie Grant was better, and in some ways, he was.

Archived