Musical Taste - A Depiction Of Intelligence Levels?

As I said earlier I've recently purchased an interface that I connect my turntable or tape deck into, a bit of Dolby Noise reduction helps with some of the noise.

I want to save my vynil to computer before it gets to worn, I then record it to CD leaving the rest in 'I Tunes'.

When you compare todays recording technology to that of Brian Wilsons that he used for classics like Good Vibrations it's a different world.

I've got an ION audio deck with digitising software - but so far, I haven't got around to using it. :hihi: Cleaning up and digitising my vinyl is on the 'to do' list.

I was going to do that this winter - but I'd rather spend my time swimming, fishing and sailing.

As Poppins asked in another post: "Why would anybody want to go to Florida?" :hihi:

Ooooh we're getting technical now are we? here's some tasty mathcore, with actual melodies as opposed to the tuneless screaming you find in most of the genre.

And BTW the time signatures do not necessarily remain constant in this genre, if you're looking for just one, you're not likely to find it.

Ooooh we're getting technical now are we? here's some tasty mathcore, with actual melodies as opposed to the tuneless screaming you find in most of the genre.

And BTW the time signatures do not necessarily remain constant in this genre, if you're looking for just one, you're not likely to find it.

That a more mellow Dillinger Escape Plan. But have to admit more thought and brains went into that track than a million 'pop songs'.

Just played it again. That song and band are sublime.

Heads up! My new fave band. Thank you :love:

Archived