What to get my dad for Fathers day?

My dad (his my adoptive dad) loves coffee, lee evans, poker, days out, and a few music singers oh and clairvoyants.

I have a large amount to chose from, want to get him summit extra special.

As like I said they made me every ounce part of their family.:love:

Never ever let me down, I was in hospital 5 month and was surprised out of them closest that obviously lack empathy.

They was there and a few other friends I never thought would be, and my dad and mum (adoptive parents)

Have my daughter Monday day and Friday all day so I have a break and can rest. :help:

Took mum London for 2 nights last November we saw dirty dancing at theatre.

Just wondering what dad might want to see, or shall I book him and mum a holiday as they never get a break :confused:

Always thinking about others they forget them selves. mm mm. Decisions decisions:huh:

Hope you find something for your dad Hun, all the best :)

If he likes the bookies why not take him out for a day at the races or the dog track?

It was his birthday in April and all the family went to the dogs it was great, he even had a photo of him the family, with the winning greyhound of a race. Although this really tired him out so we do this twice a year but this has given me a fabulous idea i'll have the photo blown up for him! Last fathers day i had his full family tree done and his face lit.

My daughter has bought her dad a pair of homer simpson socks. As she believes that no father present should be without this item :hihi:

Thank you :D

I struggle every year with my Dad - he's almost 78 and has got everything he wants/needs.

I asked him the other day what he'd like, and the only thing he said was some new hankies and some Mint Crumbles from Marks and Sparks!

So that's what he's getting, plus I'm cooking him and my Mum Sunday lunch - sometimes the best things in life really are free - just spending some lovely time together - feet up after lunch, nice cup of tea and a good old natter!

I struggle every year with my Dad - he's almost 78 and has got everything he wants/needs.

I asked him the other day what he'd like, and the only thing he said was some new hankies and some Mint Crumbles from Marks and Sparks!

So that's what he's getting, plus I'm cooking him and my Mum Sunday lunch - sometimes the best things in life really are free - just spending some lovely time together - feet up after lunch, nice cup of tea and a good old natter!

Sees lovely and misty I had a picture blown up for my mum of all kids at Chester zoo for mothers day good present x

Sees lovely and misty I had a picture blown up for my mum of all kids at Chester zoo for mothers day good present x

And that's the sort of present I would like.

I'm not 78, or 84 (nowhere near :hihi:).

When your Dad says he doesn't need anything (or he would appreciate a new back - which means the same thing) he probably means what he says. He doesn't need anything ... but there are a few things he might like.

He might like to see his family at any time. It's not possible for you to be there instantaneously, but a recent photograph might be worth its weight (x many) in gold.

And that's the sort of present I would like.

I'm not 78, or 84 (nowhere near :hihi:).

When your Dad says he doesn't need anything (or he would appreciate a new back - which means the same thing) he probably means what he says. He doesn't need anything ... but there are a few things he might like.

He might like to see his family at any time. It's not possible for you to be there instantaneously, but a recent photograph might be worth its weight (x many) in gold.

We all had a family day at chester zoo, My mum and dad and my 4 brothers (there my adoptive family)

And then my 3 kids and husband, I took a pic of my 2 younger brothers and my 3 kids sat on a statue of a komodo dragon.

Perfect picture my mum was decorating the living room so got it blown up and framed for her. And it now hangs in her newly decorated living room she loves it. It only cost me £20 framed. The nice man at shop put it in frame for me so I could take it straight to mums.

Archived