Ipad 2 vs blackberry playbook

So im aware im going to cause an almighty stand off but why not so which one would you choose??

In terms of the spec of them you get pretty much the same 1ghz dual core,of course the ipad 2 has a larger screen, 16gb 32gb 64gb models, all around the similar sort of price.

Now if it was me personally id go for the apple ipad 2 but purely from an OCD kind of view dont get me wrong ive read up on the playbook and it sounds good no major flaws BUT......the thing that puts me off personally is theres too scope on the blackberry synch with your mobile phone to me it kind of seems that it was built assuming all its buyer would have a blackberry and i really dont like any kind of brand grabbing as i like to call it.

The ipad 2 seems to be a model to me where you can just purchase it without a iphone and use it to the best of its abilities also ive never really liked blackberry i think although the whole theory of the blackberry brand is good i just find blackberrys dull and empty and somewhat boring.

At least with the Blackberry you'll actually own the device. Apple seem to think that they can do what they want with the device despite you handing over your hard-earned for it.

Link to related story

At least we know that Apple have the US government in their pockets. What they're doing smacks of the Anti-trust suits against MS however Apple are getting their way.

All hail i-President Obama

Archived