Paris Night Club racial door policy?

ip man

They were not let in as they were wearing stripes, prob best to not wear stripes.

were they BOTH wearing stripes tho?

and wasnt the white person?

another mighty coincidence?

what are stripes anyway? they all went dressed as adam ant??

I was in Napoleons a few years ago and they were serving a Chinese buffet, when everyone had queued they seperated the line in to white and Chinese, saying they should be served first as they were Chinese, when questioned if this was done on English Breakfast buffet night they said 'it is our club and we will do what we want'

Haven't been back since.

What is "black music" ?

Quite possibly music by black people - reggae, soul, jazz, rap, etc.

Ignore kscott2's quote above. Last May he posted the following; "PHEW I was getting worried nearly a week without a dog p00 thread. Me I love the stuff - its great esp the white ones". He's obviously full of the stuff himself.

If your mates are at university then they should contact the students union. Also get them to put the word round among students to boycott the place and let the management of the club know what you're doing. The wider you publicise this, the better. Contact the local press. The Star's rubbish but it goes for human-interest stories in a big way.

Archived