Paris Night Club racial door policy?

ip man

I was in Napoleons a few years ago and they were serving a Chinese buffet, when everyone had queued they seperated the line in to white and Chinese, saying they should be served first as they were Chinese, when questioned if this was done on English Breakfast buffet night they said 'it is our club and we will do what we want'

Haven't been back since.

Liar. That does not happen.

Just editing it to add what about the other nationalities of customers that use this place, how many seperate lines do you think there would be?

proprium humani ingenii est odisse quem laeseris

It is human nature to hate those whom we have injured. - what kind of rubbish is that meant to be? Who hates you and who has been injured?

You started the debate with your wild accusations yet now your only comment is a latin phrase? Why not answer some of the questions that have been asked of you instead.

Oh behave, let it go and move on

it people with opinions like this that cause the problems in the first place, be fore you ask no im not black none of my immediate family are black but who the hell do you think you are things like this shouldn't be allowed no matter what the colour of your skin is, i couldn't careless if someone is bright purple i will always treat them with the same respect that they give me in other words treat me like **** and i'll return the favour 10 fold

it people with opinions like this that cause the problems in the first place, be fore you ask no im not black none of my immediate family are black but who the hell do you think you are things like this shouldn't be allowed no matter what the colour of your skin is, i couldn't careless if someone is bright purple i will always treat them with the same respect that they give me in other words treat me like **** and i'll return the favour 10 fold

My Italics - What opinions do they have from that one post?

My bold - why what "thing" has actually happened? kids got turned away from a club thats all. Or do you have another point

And its people with opinions like ipman who raised the original point of his two sons not getting admitted to one venue in the whole of sheffield and then tried to turn it into a city wide racist door policy and asking for people to get involved so he can seek legal advice and take action against the venue. (god knows what result they hope to achieve)

This despite having absolutely no evidence and then refusing to answer any of the points that were put to him.

Kids got turned away - get over it and go to a different venue. What about the other posters who are white that have said they have been turned away or doesnt that meet your point?

And if you treat people with the same respect then that should also imply to a negative reaction yet you wish to give them that back 10 fold so you dont treat people with the same respect do you?

i notice the OP hasnt come back to the thread and only has one post. He cant really be that bothered.

I thought i'd leave it a while, just read the responses, most don't care, others have picked it to bits not wanting to beleive or hear the central message from a dad, others want to feature on the side issues ' black music ', or were they drunk (like i'd be complaining if they were) and others just have a sarcastic response.

The singer Jameli has had problems with being stopped in her car every month, she voiced her concerns, and has been slated in the responses for complaining. Our personal experiences make us who we are, so i suppose the message is look out for yourself and your family, because certainly people on sheffield forum don't care.

I thought i'd leave it a while, just read the responses, most don't care, others have picked it to bits not wanting to beleive or hear the central message from a dad, others want to feature on the side issues ' black music ', or were they drunk (like i'd be complaining if they were) and others just have a sarcastic response.

The singer Jameli has had problems with being stopped in her car every month, she voiced her concerns, and has been slated in the responses for complaining. Our personal experiences make us who we are, so i suppose the message is look out for yourself and your family, because certainly people on sheffield forum don't care.

What is the central message? That all of Sheffield bars dont want black people in?

It got picked "to pieces" because there was no solid argument or point in the first place.

you still havent replied to any of the questions or points.

Archived