A three month window..

Hi,

I am after some advice. I start a new job in October and finish my current one mid July. This gives me three months to do something brilliant but I don't know what to do! I thought about going travelling but sadly none of my friends can afford it/get the time off and I don't fancy doing it alone. I have a few savings. Has anyone any suggestions for memorable things that I would look back on and think 'wow, I am so glad I had that experience'? I'll consider most things!! Thankyou in advance....:)

Hi,

I am after some advice. I start a new job in October and finish my current one mid July. This gives me three months to do something brilliant but I don't know what to do! I thought about going travelling but sadly none of my friends can afford it/get the time off and I don't fancy doing it alone. I have a few savings. Has anyone any suggestions for memorable things that I would look back on and think 'wow, I am so glad I had that experience'? I'll consider most things!! Thankyou in advance....:)

Why not look at going abroad to do some voluntary work, help build a school or dig a well in Africa.

Could you do some temp jobs in fields you'd never normally work in? If there are any temp jobs out there. Try some agencies and explain your situation.

Alternatively....

Have a look on Lonely Planet. There are sole travellers on there looking for people to travel with.

Hi,

Skegness nice this time of year. A donkey attendent role would pass the time.

Archived