Israel warns it will respond to peace activists sending another flotilla

The best view seems admirably summed-up by the couplet:

"Cet animal est tres méchant; Quand on l'attaque, il se défend."

[= This animal is very malicious; when attacked, it defends itself.]

From the song 'La Ménagerie' via Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 30.

I.E. why grow so angry that Israeli Defence Forces, er, defend Israel?

But its Ok for Palestinians to indiscriminately fire rockets into Israel with complete disregard for civilians ?

Any attacks on civilians (whether Israeli or Palestinian), must be condemned.

I think we need to consider what happened to the last ship.

The upshot was they were attacked in international waters and several crew members were murdered.

Israel does have a history of state ordered murder. Frankly, anyone who supports that sort of thing is more than a bit sick in the head.

Maybe because it's a brutal and murderous Occupying power ? - do you think that that could be it ? :cool:

Based on the details in most of your posts, it isn't. But that was hardly my point.

You keep insisting that atrocities on both sides should be condemned, but you only ever attack one side and not the other. Your actions don't match your words.

Based on the details in most of your posts, it isn't. But that was hardly my point.

You keep insisting that atrocities on both sides should be condemned, but you only ever attack one side and not the other. Your actions don't match your words.

I've never heard a pro-Zionist condemn any of the murderous actions the IDF does.

Why is that ?

Yay, CXC3000s next "fair and balanced" anti-Israel thread. Very predictable, boring, etc.

I note you still haven't popped over to Gaza to fight for "the cause" CXC, bad form old chap. If you were over there, the evil Zionists would run away screaming at the righteousness of your arguments. Apparently.

CXC says exposing Israeli terorism is not anti-semitic. Pray tell us CXC, what would you class exposing Palestinian terrorism as being? Not convenient or fitting with your limited world view?

I'm out of here.

Edit: Looking forward to your next anti-Israel thread CXC. xxx

Archived