Is Israel the key to world peace

your thoughts please
The best view seems admirably summed-up by the couplet:

"Cet animal est tres méchant; Quand on l'attaque, il se défend."

[= This animal is very malicious; when attacked, it defends itself.]

From the song 'La Ménagerie' via Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 30.

I.E. why grow so angry that Israeli Defence Forces, er, defend Israel?

Anyway, world peace will arrive eventually- wait for the Messiah and you'll see...

I always assumed Jews were part of the religion Juduism. When did Jews become a race?

if that Nazis thought that Jewish people were a religous group and not an ethnic one, then why did they kill the athiest ones as well? Ever met any athiest Muslims?

if that Nazis thought that Jewish people were a religous group and not an ethnic one, then why did they kill the athiest ones as well? Ever met any athiest Muslims?

Atheist Muslims? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? :confused:

the real issue in the decades to come in the Middle East will be the battle between the three big powers of the region - Turkey, Iran, and Egypt. Turkey looks like it's going to take the driving seat, Egypt is floundering, and Iran could just as easily implode. Israel and the Palestinians is just a sideshow.

Israel is the key to regional peace and probably the key to stopping most Muslim terrorism.

The yanks still claim they were victims of 9/11. In fact Osama bin liner simply took the US assisted terrorism home to them.

Not that I support mass murder; simply that I can understand why regardless of how wrong it was.

(and it was well wrong)

Archived