Is Israel the key to world peace

Israel is the key to regional peace and probably the key to stopping most Muslim terrorism.

The yanks still claim they were victims of 9/11. In fact Osama bin liner simply took the US assisted terrorism home to them.

Not that I support mass murder; simply that I can understand why regardless of how wrong it was.

(and it was well wrong)

Solving the weeping sore that is Israel's ongoing mistreatment of the Palestinians won't for example stop Islamists in Pakistan and elsewhere murdering anyone who fails to agree with them, nor will it stop the Sunni & Shia slaughtering each other.

It is anything but clear that "the key to stopping most Muslim terrorism."

Israel needs regime change. I think it's safe to say we're all tired of the extremist, terrorist-like Likud government that's in power.

Have a moderate, decent leader (and party), and peace will follow.

Israel is not the problem. The problems existed long before the Jews were resettled in the Middle East and the problems will still exist if Israel was disolved. The advent of mass transportation and communication technology has only exasperated the problems.

Israel needs regime change. I think it's safe to say we're all tired of the extremist, terrorist-like Likud government that's in power.

Have a moderate, decent leader (and party), and peace will follow.

Isreal has regime change, roughly every 4-5 years, the public get to vote, and they get to vote from parties across the political spectrum. That's much more than an be said of most of it's neighbours, it is those that need regime change, as most of their publics are now beginning to demand.

How about your thoughts first?....since you started the thread;)

Deuteronomy 14:2 for you are a people holy to the LORD your God. ...

... For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee

to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the ...

//bible.cc/deuteronomy/14-2.htm - 16k

Deuteronomy 26:18 And the LORD has declared this day that you are ...

... And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised

thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; ...

//bible.cc/deuteronomy/26-18.htm - 16k

Titus 2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all ...

... Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify

unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. ...

//bible.cc/titus/2-14.htm - 17k

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a ...

... But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;

that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of ...

//bible.cc/1_peter/2-9.htm - 18k

Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. ...

... Because thou art a holy people to the Lord thy God. The Lord thy God hath chosen

thee, to be his peculiar people of all peoples that are upon the earth. ...

//bible.cc/deuteronomy/7-6.htm - 16k

Exodus 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then ...

... If therefore you will hear my voice, and keep my covenant, you shall be my peculiar

possession above all people: for all the earth is mine. ...

//bible.cc/exodus/19-5.htm - 16k

Malachi 3:17 "They will be mine," says the LORD Almighty, "in the ...

... "They will be my people," says the ... And they shall be unto me a peculiar treasure,

saith Jehovah of hosts, in the day that I prepare; and I will spare them as a ...

//bible.cc/malachi/3-17.htm - 16k

if that Nazis thought that Jewish people were a religous group and not an ethnic one, then why did they kill the athiest ones as well? Ever met any athiest Muslims?

Yes indeed they killed some ,

some ran away,

but upto 100,000 stayed and fought for Hitler to the very end!

wonder why that fact is omitted!

and as for your claim that majority of jews in the middle east are not religious , which is another lie as the vast majority are religious ENUFF to believe that God has made the special and given them the middle east!!!

Of course not, Israel's creation is a significant cause of tension in the region and between Muslims and the west but it has sod all to do with Kashmir, turf wars between herders in Africa...

The creation of the state has been in the Planning for hundreds if not thousands of years!! fact!

the state represents one of the last western colonial past!

Archived