Is Israel the key to world peace

Solving the weeping sore that is Israel's ongoing mistreatment of the Palestinians won't for example stop Islamists in Pakistan and elsewhere murdering anyone who fails to agree with them, nor will it stop the Sunni & Shia slaughtering each other.

It is anything but clear that "the key to stopping most Muslim terrorism."

Agreed partly.

however shia and sunni fighting is a product of western occupation of Iraq

Israel is not the problem. The problems existed long before the Jews were resettled in the Middle East and the problems will still exist if Israel was disolved. The advent of mass transportation and communication technology has only exasperated the problems.

your words " Jews were resettled " has raised my eyebrows!

please tell me how the Russian Jews or the German jews have come from the Middle east?

No, Israel is not the key to world peace. It's, at best, the PARTIAL key to regional peace. Partial, in that there are many other potenial/actual conflict points between the various ethnic/religious groupings in the region. The problem is that most countries in the region are operating at what Europeans would consider to be a pre-Enlightenment level. Nothing significant can change whilst this state of affairs continues, so it's "long live the Arab Spring" for me. Simplistic nonsense of course (allegedly?) but there you go.

If the Palestinians can get themselves an uncorrupt leadership that is prepared to negotiate realistically and come to realise that Israel will not conveniently disappear, they will finally and rightfully achieve their long overdue statehood. I have no doubt whatsoever that, (the Israeli extreme-right notwithstanding), the vast majority of the Israeli population would be delighted if a non-extremist Palestinian leadership were to emerge, a group whose underlying, long term goal is NOT the destruction of Israel, unlike the current corrupt Palestinian leadership.

Perhaps it's time for the Palestinians to have their own Spring?

your words " Jews were resettled " has raised my eyebrows!

please tell me how the Russian Jews or the German jews have come from the Middle east?

Because that's the land given to them by God having left Egypt. The Romans then took the land from them and called it Palestine (or the Roman equivalent) .... and stop digressing

Because that's the land given to them by God having left Egypt. The Romans then took the land from them and called it Palestine (or the Roman equivalent) .... and stop digressing

God?? are you sure it was God or was it the DEVIL?

surely God would not have implemented the Holocaust which was one of the final acts to bring about the state of Israel?

Surely its not God wishes to have several wars , persecution , oppression in the middle east due too the forming of this secular state?

Which God are you referring too here? all the above is attributed to Evil Zionism!

But What we can agree on is that the jews were given the land but forfitted that rght when they Rejected the message of Jesus.( which they still do too this day , well the majority of Zionist jews do any way )

I dont think you understand when you say " the land given to them by God "

The rich and powerful used war , lies and promises to create the State!

No, Israel is not the key to world peace. It's, at best, the PARTIAL key to regional peace. Partial, in that there are many other potenial/actual conflict points between the various ethnic/religious groupings in the region. The problem is that most countries in the region are operating at what Europeans would consider to be a pre-Enlightenment level. Nothing significant can change whilst this state of affairs continues, so it's "long live the Arab Spring" for me. Simplistic nonsense of course (allegedly?) but there you go.

I do agree , there are plenty of conflicts around the world that dont directly involve Israel and which do involve Muslims.

as for the arab spring it has only brought death and war at the moment and probably yet another occupation / invasion by the west of another pre colonial area of the world....

If the Palestinians can get themselves an uncorrupt leadership that is prepared to negotiate realistically and come to realise that Israel will not conveniently disappear, they will finally and rightfully achieve their long overdue statehood. I have no doubt whatsoever that, (the Israeli extreme-right notwithstanding), the vast majority of the Israeli population would be delighted if a non-extremist Palestinian leadership were to emerge, a group whose underlying, long term goal is NOT the destruction of Israel, unlike the current corrupt Palestinian leadership.

Perhaps it's time for the Palestinians to have their own Spring?

i disagree... there is far a bigger problem within the Israeli politics , sex scandals , embezzlement , fraud etc

and when a Good Israeli leader comes around he he executed / murdered .

the Corrupt leadership was Fatah who lied to their people and secretly gave israel the right to continue to steal their homes & land...

however shia and sunni fighting is a product of western occupation of Iraq

it's the product of the Prophet Mohammed dying. The Christian Catholic/Protestant religous schism took 1500 years to evolve. Sunni/Shia, it got going about 25 minutes after they buried him.

God?? are you sure it was God or was it the DEVIL?

surely God would not have implemented the Holocaust which was one of the final acts to bring about the state of Israel?

Surely its not God wishes to have several wars , persecution , oppression in the middle east due too the forming of this secular state?

Which God are you referring too here? all the above is attributed to Evil Zionism!

But What we can agree on is that the jews were given the land but forfitted that rght when they Rejected the message of Jesus.( which they still do too this day , well the majority of Zionist jews do any way )

I dont think you understand when you say " the land given to them by God "

The rich and powerful used war , lies and promises to create the State!

Hi truthlogic :wave:

Got religion all of a sudden have we.:cool:

Archived